Guest Service Officer
: Harbour Bay Hotels Limited
- Responsible to all-round receptionist duties in a professional and polite manner, including guests greeting, booking management, phone calls and emails handling, cashier, data entry, etc.;
- Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines;
- Positive attitude, customer-oriented and a good team player;
- Able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Hands-on Computer skills on MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Shift duty is required;
- Hotel customer service experience would be an advantage;
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered;
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
- 12 days of annual leave
- one extra day-off per month
- medical insurance
- dental benefits
- discretionary bonus
- meal allowance
- marriage leave
- overtime compensation leave
- on-the-job training
We offer attractive remuneration package, career advancement opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the right candidate. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Harbour Bay Hotel is a boutique hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Our rooms are exquisitely appointed with modern decor, offering guests a touch of Asian Hospitality.
Our concept is about being stylish, and as comfortable as you want to be. Not only with MTR Stations are moments away but also just walking distance to the trendy dining, nightlife and entertainment areas. Hotel is close to the nearby premier offices, international banks, designer shopping and Michelin Restaurants in Tsim Sha Tsui, perfect for both business and leisure stay.
For details, please check our
Facebook: Harbour Bay Hotel
: Diploma or above
: 24hours shift
: no. 1-3 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
: 14500 or above
>> HkReceptionistJobs.com 首頁 <<
>> 更多最新接待員工作 <<